Dreamstime

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Winter walk


Almost 2 month of winter passed and not a single snowflake, until few days ago. One Sunday morning I woke up to see a nice and heavy snowfall. No time to wait – a quick coffee and few minutes to prepare my camera. I went on this winter walk with my D7200 and a tripod. in the city the snow was beginning to melt, but on the nearby hill it was almost 20cm and still snowing. There were just few footprints in the snow left from some sporting people who went for a run.

Running in the snow by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

It was nice to know that I wasn’t the only crazy person to get out in that weather.
The Ogosta Reservoir was looking amazing – with small turquoise tint.

Winter at Ogosta Reservoir by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com
It was hard to walk but there were some very interesting views –like autumn flowers covered in white snow, tracks left from a quad motorbike and of course one of my favorite places to shoot at the beginning of the pine forest. I know there is a great image on that place, but I still struggle to find it.

Snow covered leaves by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Winter track in the forest by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Winter pine tree forest by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com
It was getting colder and the snowfall was getting more intensive, but I just couldn’t stop shooting. Everywhere I look there was an image to be taken.

Winter fairytale by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Winter light by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Winter at Ogosta Reservoir 2 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Snowy pine needles by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

My winter feeling by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Hanging snow by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com
And this was the end of my winter walk. There were many more images that I took and I will process most of them, but later in the year. For now those pictures were the ones that I've selected to represent to you my winter walk.
At the end I want to show you my favorite image of them all…

Winter by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment