Dreamstime

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

My Autumn

I will begin my post with an apology - I am very sorry for not posting too often in this blog, but I was really busy lately.
So, excuses away, I want to share with you some of my autumn images.

Autumn 007 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com




Montanesium park 09 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

This year, autumn began with amazing sunset spectacle. I was at my village for some days and one evening I saw those colors in the sky...
Sunset spectacle by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Autumn was definitely here - all the trees began to colorize their leafs and the mornings became colder.

Autumn colors 01 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com


Autumn colors 02 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com



Autumn leafs 2 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com



The morning dew was magnificent and one day I managed to capture its glory.

Crocus flavus 22 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com


Dew drops on leaf by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com


Morning dew 2 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com


Morning dew by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com



My autumn was interesting - with only few days free I managed to capture some of its glory and with the next few images I will try to show it to you...


Autumn leafs 3 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Autumn woods by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Autumn bokeh by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

Autumn leafs 4 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com


Autumn Impressions by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com


Crocus flavus 20 by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com


Autumn road by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment