Dreamstime

Monday, May 29, 2017

Clouds

There is something very appealing in the clouds, don't you think? Since I was a kid - watching the clouds and their forms and shapes was one of my favorite things to do.
This first image is from a stormy evening in my town. The clouds were moving fast and soon after that there was a lightning storm.
Approaching storm by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com



Here you can see the lightning storm that happened shortly afterward.
Lightning storm by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com
Not all clouds are stormy, some are white and fluffy. If you are newbie, like me, in photography you are probably impatient to take an image. Don't make this mistake. Always wait for the right moment and light. Usually when I am at my village there isn't much time for shooting, so I use each moment possible. After such moments, while shooting in 4:00 pm in bad light you get images as this one bellow.

The road to Varbovchets by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com
Another storm, but this time in the morning. You can see the morning sun trying to come through the clouds. The rain afterwards was heavy, but that moment was special to me and this is the only reason behind this image. I like my morning coffee - hot cup of espresso on the balcony of my apartment,  looking at Pustrina (mountain in Montana, Bulgaria), this moment gives me power to get the work day started.

Sunrise and clouds by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com


The clouds bellow looked to me as flowing water - with all those curves and twists. I tried to relate the road curve to the cloud, lets hope I succeeded in that!
Flowing clouds by Milen Mladenov on 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment